At the visitors center on Mr. Blanc, I was outside when the fog rushed in. If I had waited 30 more seconds, I wouldn’t have been able to find my way back into the building. I wouldn’t have know which way to go. Sometimes searching for yourself feels like that. Existentialism is about find the essence of who you are.
Read these posts (if there are links):
- Overview of Existentialism
- Viktor Frankl
- Rollo May
By the end of this lesson, you should be able to:
- Explain the advantages and disadvantages of existentilsim
- Compare and contrast May & Frankl
- Describe Frankl’s approach to therapy
- Describe May’s concept of love
Here are the Terms for Existentialism
Here are Notes on Existentialism
And now a Quiz about Existentialism
What is the meaning to life?